The Indiana Standardbred Association (ISA) will be sending out 2022 Membership packets Friday, Feb. 11. Membership to the ISA is $50 annually and includes the following benefits:
- Sulky Insurance for “Paid 2022 ISA Members” at Indiana Pari-Mutuel Tracks and Indiana Fair Tracks. All owners of the damaged sulky or jog cart must be “Paid 2022 ISA Members” before the accident occurred. The driver, the trainer and all owners or lessees of the hitched horse to the damaged sulky or jog cart must be “Paid 2022 ISA Members” prior to the incident causing the damage. If the horse is owned by a stable, corporation or multiple owners, all members as well must be “Paid 2022 ISA Members”. The ISA offers a maximum of $2,000.00 per incident. Wheel coverage of $300.00 per wheel per incident. Contact the ISA office for further details (800) 565-5725.
- Subscription to the “Indiana Standardbred Magazine” (1 per household)
- Annual Indiana Standardbred Stallion Directory (1 per household)
- Representation of Association Issues before The IHRC and The Indiana Legislature
- Voting Privilege for By-Law Changes and the Election of your ISA Directors
- On-Site Track Representation at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- Eligibility to the ISA Elite Series
- ISA Dental and Optical Program (eligibility requirements apply and are listed on the Dental/Optical Insurance Application)
- Text Messaging Service
For more information on membership to the ISA, contact the office at (317) 462-6616.